Saturday 29 February 2020

LOVE THEME SCRAPBOOK

Hello!
Happy New Year everyone!
Today’s project is this very pretty flip and fold scrapbook that I have made using the Bob n Betty Paperstack . This scrapbook is based on the theme Love.
I have used the Bob n Betty paper collection in ‘Cottage Blush’ and ‘No one but you’, some diecut laces and tacky glue. The project has soft, floral, pink pastel backgrounds that keep up with the theme and add a calming element to the scrapbook.

In all, the album has 6 pages with lots of flips, pockets, folds and cards.
Also, there are tiny flowers among the pages along with tiny, queer love messages that add emphasis on the theme.

That’s it for today! I hope you liked and enjoyed this post.
Let me know in the comment section below!
Until next time.
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"HAPPY GIRL"- Layout

"HAPPY GIRL"- Layout Hello my crafty friends! This is Nandini here, hope everyone is doing great and practicing social d...