Friday 27 March 2020

"HAPPY GIRL"- Layout

"HAPPY GIRL"- Layout
Hello my crafty friends!

This is Nandini here, hope everyone is doing great and practicing social distancing.
I'm back with something to cheer amidst all this panic situation.
So, this layout is to remind you all  that "YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL".
This layout is made with Papericious products.
I have choosen background paper from the paper pack 'The Gentlemen'.
The cut and create embellishments are the perfect ingredients to add the beauty to any layout.
I have added some sequins to make it shine. For me a layout is not complete without a sentiment so  I have added some sentiments from same cut & create embellishments sheet as it justifies the layout. 

Hope you all like it!
Happy Crafting!
Love:
Nandini Ramchandani




5 comments:

  1. Amazing work mam love u craft

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. wonderful, cheerful art piece,makes us smile in such a tense n horrifying situation.. shows a good human in u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful layout... Loved it totally.. Indeed Happy girls are prettiest.. Thank you so much for joining us at this wonderful Women's Day blog hop. Hugsxx Deepti

    ReplyDelete

"HAPPY GIRL"- Layout

"HAPPY GIRL"- Layout Hello my crafty friends! This is Nandini here, hope everyone is doing great and practicing social d...