Sunday 20 October 2019

DIWALI CARD

Hello Friends

I am super excited and honoured to be on the board of Craftyscrappers. This is my first post in which i am playing with Craftyscrappers stamps ( Diwali Fun). Its a beautiful stamp set totally based on the festival theme. Here I have created a mixed media background and decorated it with the stamp images of aakashkandeel.
I have used different textures, stencils and glitters to adorn the background . I stamp the images and make it colour with Craftyscrappers dye ink pads. 
                                                            
                                                                Hope you all like it!!!

                                                          Thanku for stopping with us.




  


No comments:

Post a Comment

"HAPPY GIRL"- Layout

"HAPPY GIRL"- Layout Hello my crafty friends! This is Nandini here, hope everyone is doing great and practicing social d...